16. VORHAND TOPSPIN - RÜCKHAND mit "langen Noppen"
4-fold Kick at the RETURNBOARD:
"Late Block” position provides the best training
Returnboard – Move forward
in your training with these tools!
New, professional equipment for intensive training at home
Use Returnboard to learn proper placement and feel of the ball.
Returnboard training at Club
Both parts of the board placed one beside the other are covering the whole table width.
It is recommended to use the board in combination with individual training,
Optimizing attacks and especially forehand/backhand-TOPSPIN and returns.
The board provides the relevant feed-back of all service variaties.
The ultimate fitness tool for table-tennis players who want to
keep on training on their own.
Understand the ball’s language …..
RETURNBOARD fulfills following technically specific criterias:
- variability in speed and rotation - practice of forehand and backhand - technical improvement including footwork - corrective support in individual training
training of: - return without opponent’s influence - playing with variable distance towards the table - stroke-training with variable ball frequency - improvement of timing with variable speed and shot frequency
… . and one of the most important criteria:
- stroke result as visual feed-back to PSRF-effects *placing *speed *rotation *(ball’s) flying altitude
The main technical characteristics are provided in a methodical, simplified way:
- with a fixed „ball meeting point“
- with regular ball path
- with parallel or diagonal ball path
- with acceleration of speed
- with high security of stroke movement heit and footwork